§1031 Exchange Intermediaries provides the highest levels of service because we hire dedicated professionals.
§1031 Exchange Intermediaries works with real estate investors throughout the United States to reduce their exposure to the capital gains tax by facilitating their §1031 exchange. Our team has the knowledge, expertise, and experience to create a strategy that minimizes their burden and helps them keep more of what they earn.
Since 1998, our goal has been to help our clients build and preserve wealth by levering a unique tax deferment opportunity. Working with us provides peace of mind knowing the process will be smooth and without delays.
Year of experiece
Stars on Google
At §1031 Exchange Intermediaries, we believe a happy employee is a productive employee. We take pride in providing our staff with the tools they need to deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. Our employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid time off
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Long and short-term disability
- Parental leave
- Optional dental and vision insurance
- And more
We believe in creating a healthy work environment for our employees. Our staff strives to help everyone by sticking to our core values:
- Integrity: We expect our employees to operate with integrity and maintain a commitment to transparency, honesty, and ethical behavior in their dealings with coworkers and clients.
- Respect: Our team is expected to treat everyone they communicate with with dignity and respect.
- Accountability: At §1031 Exchange Intermediaries, we’re responsible for our actions and expect our staff to hold each other accountable.
- Innovation: We encourage our staff to be creative and to see new ways to improve their interactions with clients.
- Customer-centric: Meeting the needs of our clients is a top priority for every employee. We expect them to make every attempt to make sure their §1031 exchange is a success.
- Teamwork: We expect our staff to foster a collaborative environment with colleagues and stakeholders to achieve common goals.
Fill out the form below, and one of our representatives will be in touch with you shortly about our open positions.
"*" indicates required fields